Division 1 and 2
5v5 (with goalkeeper)
Dimensions- 40×30 yd Field/ 10×6.5 ft Goal (with appropriate size penalty box)
Size 4 Ball
Offsides only in the Penalty Box
No Throw Ins
No Direct Kicks
Playing: 2×30 Minutes (5 Min Halftime)
- Teams play five (5) per side including goalkeepers.
- Home team starts game with ball
- Halftime Start Procedure-Alternating team kick-off each half
- Offsides will only be called inside the Penalty Box.
- All free kicks are indirect and opponents should be ten (10) feet away from the ball on all restarts.
- Kick-ins will be used instead of throw ins. The ball will be placed on the touch line with opponents ten (10) feet from the ball. A goal cannot be scored directly from a kick in.
- When the goalkeeper has the ball, either during play or from a goal kick, the opposing team must move to the center line. After the ball is put into play by the goalkeeper, the opposing team can cross the center line and play resumes as normal.
- The goalkeeper cannot punt the ball.
- There are no slide tackles.
- There are no direct kicks.
- There are no penalty kicks. Fouls occurring inside the penalty box will result in an indirect kick from the nearest point outside of the box.
- Deliberately heading the ball is not permitted. If a player deliberately heads the ball in a game, an indirect free kick should be awarded to the team form the spot of the offense.
- Players must play in both halves of each game. Each player will play a minimum of 50% of the total playing time.
- Coaches may substitute at any stoppage of play.
- No cards will be shown for misconduct.
- Players must wear their assigned uniform.
- No jewelry, metal or hard plastic hair ties/bows, or hats allowed during play.
- No toe cleats (example baseball cleats)
- Shin guards must be worn (under socks) at all times.
- Parents/Fans must stay 7 feet away from the field during play.