NSFC is deeply committed to providing the safest environment possible for everyone in the community. Therefore, due to the Coronavirus, we’re suspending games for two weeks. Between now and then we’ll be assessing the situation daily. When we return (we’ll keep you posted on the exact date) we ask that you follow the health tips listed below:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (sing Happy Birthday to yourself twice or sing the Alphabet), especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and clean your hands.
Our staff is meeting regularly to determine the best course of action and how we’ll move forward. We have medical professionals on our board and in our club and we’re consulting with them as well.
published at Monday, May 4th, 2020